Professional Service / Content Creation

Professional Resume Writing Service

Service Overview

Since 2021, I have been providing professional resume, CV, and cover letter writing services to a diverse range of clients on Upwork. This service focuses on transforming a client's career history into a compelling, professional narrative that is optimized to pass through Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and capture the attention of recruiters.

The ultimate goal is not just to create a document, but to craft a powerful marketing tool that helps job seekers secure interviews for their target roles.

View My Upwork Profile

The Client's Challenge

In today's competitive job market, most job seekers face two significant hurdles. First, their resumes are often rejected by automated ATS software before a human ever sees them. Second, if they do pass, their resumes fail to stand out and effectively communicate their value. My service directly addresses these challenges by applying a strategic approach to content, formatting, and keyword optimization.

My Approach & Key Features

In-Depth Analysis & Consultation

I begin by thoroughly analyzing a client's career history, skills, and target job descriptions to identify key strengths and opportunities.

ATS Optimization

I structure and write every resume with ATS algorithms in mind, using industry-specific keywords and compliant formatting to ensure it passes the initial screening.

Achievement-Oriented Content

I transform simple job duties into powerful, quantified achievements. Instead of what a client *did*, I focus on what they *achieved* (e.g., "Increased sales by 20%").

Tailored for Target Roles

Resumes are never generic. Each document is strategically tailored to align perfectly with the requirements of the specific roles the client is targeting.

Professional & Modern Formatting

I design clean, professional, and visually appealing layouts that are easy for recruiters to scan in the critical first few seconds.

Comprehensive Career Documents

Beyond resumes, I offer expertly crafted cover letters and optimized LinkedIn profiles to create a cohesive and powerful professional brand for my clients.

Tools & Technologies Used

Microsoft Word Google Docs Grammarly Premium ATS-Scanning Software Canva Upwork Platform Client Communication